Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ZzzZzzzz

snore..
this maybe a boring first blog.. oh well.
oh yes, i've joined blogging..
oy, what have i gotten myself into?

random poop:
text messaging..its nice when you can't really talk at the moment, nice when you want to be discreet, nice when you just want to say something quick and simple...but what happened to the sincerity of a genuine conversation? Actually picking up the phone and calling, or actual face to face convos.. I'm new to this text messaging world, i don't get it, i do but i don't. I'm a phone to ear girl, not fingers and buttons..what's worse is my phone is touch screen, so i have to actually look at it..not that i ever memorized where the letters were on my other phone. Anyways. That is currently on my mind.

ok enjoy the rest of your day..

p.s. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment