Sunday, May 10, 2009

very very

sad right now, my poor dog has scratched herself to the point where she is bleeding.
im taking her to the emergency room today since all clinics are closed on sundays.


chicken poop:
apparently im a hot item right now.
you know im just enjoying myself right now,
getting attention from all angles, but i don't care for that.
i want that one person that can make me whole. spend my days with him, lounging and forgetting the world..
going out drinking all the time, it gets old, its overrated.
no games, just me.
where are you mr. right? come sweep me off my feet already!


today:
is mothers day
i love my mama.
i dont tell her that enough.
mommy i love you!!
(she probably wont be reading this anytime soon, but she always manages to find my profiles, just like my xanga..geez that woman)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment