Friday, May 8, 2009

Youuuuuuuuu

wanna know a secret?
im a mermaid.

random poop:
men.. they think we give mixed signals..correction, they do. Not specifically towards anyone..but some guys are fickle its funny..one minute im thinking, man he's really into me, always complimenting me, telling me he misses me, wanting to see me blah blah blah. then the next, i get a buddy vibe off of him. and then back to being sweet again. eh? por que?
Sometimes i feel like picking a flower and pulling off the petals one by one saying,
"he likes me, he likes me not"

anyone see my connection between that and being a mermaid?
how many disney fans do we have out there reading this?
ok, ok..on the little mermaid, theres a scene when
ariel was sitting on a rock plucking
off flower petals saying the same.

yea yea.. womp womp

alright, nothing new in the neighborhood.
i'll come back later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment